Just An Ordinary Novel About An Ordinary Person Chapter 2: Fitting Into Society

Loading...

You're reading Just An Ordinary Novel About An Ordinary Person Chapter 2: Fitting Into Society at Wuxiaworld.world. Please visit our website regularly to update the latest chapters of the series.

Prev Next
Loading...
Connections, Relationships, are those really real? I believe people have 100 people their entire life. 100 people that will spend more than 5 years of their life with you. Now 5 is a really interesting number. Why? Most schools end in less than 5 years, even college. To have someone in your life and talk to for 5 years or more, that's a challenge.

Out of those 100 people, I say family takes up 20 or 20% of someone's relationship. Most notably parents and siblings, where they stay together maybe their whole life, but most likely their childhood. Classmates, co-workers, and fake friends are those that might take up around 30% of someone's relationship. Those people you be like "yeah, they are my friend," but truthfully, you don't even know their birthday until the night before, where Facebook or Google reminds you.

However, I believe this 50% is predetermined. It's not like you have a choice of choosing your parents or even choosing your classmates or coworkers. This is where the other 50% really makes you fit into society. Finding the one you love, the one you call true friends, and also the one that got away. These three categories, only take up around 7% of your relationship. The one you love is obviously 1% because it THE ONE you love. Similarly, the one that got away is also 1% because it is THE ONE that got away. Thus, I estimate if you have 5 friends, 5 true friends. You are one hella lucky of a person. These 5 friends that truly care about you and would help you through thick and thin. The one that would lie or take a beating to keep you safe.

Everyone has their own place in society, we are just small ants in this large world. However, why do I say that all these people, are only an estimate of 57% of your relationships and connections? What happens to the other 43%?

These 43% has always been around your whole life. However, have you ever noticed them? The person that owns the deli down the street that you see every day. The mailman that delivers your mail every weekday that you never see. Or even the lady that you see on the train only once a week. If you think about it, so many people have been in our life the whole time.

We know so much about these strangers that pass throughout lives daily, but we don't know their names. Yet, we never attempt to make conversation with them. We are too afraid to start it off, but we are not afraid to keep it going. The next time you see that stranger you know so well, try talking to them. Obviously, when it looks like they are having a good day. Ordinary people can always make friends with other ordinaries. However, sometimes ordinaries have to be extraordinary to continue to be ordinaries.

Stay Ordinary My Readers,

An Ordinary Man.
Prev Next
Loading...

Search Alphabet